Jun 14, 2011

Chaos = New York
There’s something about being a lifelong New Yorker that allows you to embrace the chaos that is getting around Manhattan. Whether you are walking down the sidewalk or crossing the street basically everyone is trying to get where they are going or get around the tourists that are gawking at their surroundings.

The other thing is, the city has become something of a weird Disneyland lately with the addition of all the bike lanes. The bike lanes while well-intended, do nothing to restrain the mentality of most bicyclists who believe traffic laws do not apply to them and the rest of us are merely an obstacle to their momentum.

So, when I came across this film I found it somewhat ingenious and also I wouldn’t at all be surprised if it doesn’t manage to get increasing attention over the coming weeks:

3-Way Street from ronconcocacola on Vimeo.

No comments: